Cinnaminson Track & Field Academy is a great way to gain exposure to a wide variety of track and field events. Coaches are well-versed in all disciplines of the sport and we will help you foster and grow a love and appreciation for all aspects of track and field.
We have talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience ready to help your son or daughter excel in our sport. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
Distance Coach – Co-founder
5 x HS All-American
2 x State Meet of Champions winner (xc & 1600)
2 x Big East Champion
PR’s: 3:47 for 1500, 14:17 for 5k, 3:14 for 26.2 miles
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throws Coach – Co-founder
22 years as a track and field coach
Coaches shot, discus, and javelin at Camden Catholic High School and St. Charles Borromeo
Camp’s Event Groups
- Distance/Endurance events (800, 1500/1600, cross country)
- Sprints (100, 200, 400, relays)
- Long Jump
- Throws (shot put, discus, turbo javelin)
Week 1: Introduction to all disciplines, including event-specific practice
Week 2: Event specific practice (with the option to move to the different event areas, as needed)
What to Bring to Camp
- Water bottle
- Workout clothes (running shoes, light-colored shirt, athletic shorts)
- Competition shoes (if appropriate)
Week 1: July 7th, July 8th, July 11th
Week 2: July 25th, July 28th, July 29th
If you have questions, fill out the quick form below
Ready to Register for Camp?
Can’t make all three dates for a session? Not to worry – pay by the session. Each session is $33. If you want to add more dates after camp has started, that’s fine too!
- 2-hour sessions
- Fundamentals of Track & Field
- Event-specific practice
- Six 2-hour sessions
- Individualized group sessions
- Event specialization
Registration for Track Academy closes on July 6th. There will be no registrations after 7/6.
Payments can be made via Venmo, PayPal or cash/check. For all methods, please include your son or daughter’s name.
- Checks can be made out to Marc Pelerin and mailed to Cinnaminson Middle School, 312 N Fork Landing Road, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077 c/o Marc Pelerin
- Venmo (@marcpelerin)
- PayPal (TrainwithMarc@gmail.com), please pay using the “personal” method.
Do you have questions about our coaching staff or what we offer?
Email: TrainwithMarc @gmail.com
Cinnaminson Track & Field Academy
Founded in 2017 by Marc Pelerin, Mike McMullen, and Phil Merrill, Cinnaminson Track & Field Academy is a track and field camp based in Cinnaminson, NJ.