Chief Running Guru – Marc Pelerin
Marc has worked with scores of runners in the Cherry Hill and South Jersey area. His training programs are flexible and accommodating to each individual athlete. Runners and non-runners alike use Marc as a springboard for their various competitions, including lacrosse, cross country, track and field, and law enforcement tests.
As an online coach, Marc works with runners competing in races ranging from 800 meters to ultramarathons. Training plans are updated biweekly and offer the maximum amount of flexibility and individualization that each runner needs to be successful.
Marc also directs the Cinnaminson Track and Field Academy. This camp provides guidance and support to local youth track athletes looking to harness and improve their running.
- Cherokee HS assistant coach (4 years)
- St Augustine Prep HS assistant coach (1 year)
- Haddon Heights HS head coach (2 years)
- Cinnaminson Middle School assistant coach (5+ years)
- TrainwithMarc (8 years and counting)
- Steve Shaklee & Chris Callinan of Cherokee HS
- Marcus O’Sullivan of Villanova University
Accomplishments & Certifications:
- USATF Level 1 certified distance coach
- 2015 Jack Daniel’s VDOT certified coach
- Cherokee HS Hall of Fame – 2015
- South Jersey Track & Field Hall of Fame – 2015
Marc as a Distance Runner:
At Cherokee HS:
- 2x Meet of Champion champion
- 5 x All-American
At Villanova University:
- 2x Big East Champion
- 2x NCAA qualifier
- 14:43 5k at the Adrenaline 5k (2009)
- 12th place at the New Orleans Rock N Roll Half Marathon (2012)
Marc’s Personal Records:
- 800 – 1:52 (2003)
- 1,500 – 3:47.88 (2006)
- Mile – 4:08.53 (2004)
- 3,000 – 8:19.68 (2004)
- 5,000 – 14:17.99 (2006)
- 8k (xc) – 24:07 (2004)
- 10k (xc) – 31:08 (2004)
- 10k (track) – 31:21 (2011)
- 10k (road) – 31:26 (2010)
- 10 mi – 52:13 (2010)
- 13.1 – 1:10:19 (2010)
- 26.2 – 3:14:55 (2019)
Need a running coach for your next race?
A coach will create the training plan so you can focus on your running goals!
Marc is a USATF Track and Field & Dr. Jack Daniels VDOT O2 certified running coach. I have more than 19 years of experience running and more than 10 years of experience coaching runners. Click for more information!