This quick & easy recipe is satisfying for the entire family! We cooked it on a weeknight and was super easy to follow!
TIME: 30 min SERVES: 4
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 8 low carb wraps
- marinade: 3 tbsp olive oil 2 tbsp lemon juice or lime, 1/2 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp seasoned salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- greek yogurt/sliced avocado – optional
- Cut chicken breasts into slices and place in plastic bag with marinade. Allow to marinate 20 minutes or more.
- Slice onion and peppers. Heat enough coconut oil to cover pan and sauté peppers and onions until slightly browned. Remove from pan.
- Drain chicken from marinade. Add chicken to skillet and cook through, 165 degrees.
- Add peppers and onions back into to warm.
- Enjoy with toppings of either greek yogurt or avocado.
Let us know what you think about this delicious meal! Snap a photo and tag us on twitter (@athletespalate) with #healthyeats.