Cinnaminson Track & Field Academy is a great way to gain exposure to a wide variety of track and field events. Coaches are well-versed in all disciplines of the sport and we will help you foster and grow a love and appreciation for all aspects of track and field.
We have talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience ready to help your son or daughter excel in our sport. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to working with you.
Distance Coach – Co-founder
5 x HS All-American
2 x Big East Champion
2 x State Meet of Champions winner (xc & 1600)
PR’s: 3:47 for 1500, 14:17 for 5k, 3:14 for 26.2 miles
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throws Coach – Co-founder
22 years as a track and field coach
Coaches shot, discus, and javelin at Camden Catholic High School and St. Charles Borromeo
Interested in learning with us?
- Four 2-hour sessions
- Fundamentals of Track & Field
- Event specific practice
- Eight 2-hour sessions
- Individualized group sessions
- Event specialization
Camp’s Track & Field Event Groups
- Long Jump
- Shot Put, Discus, Turbo Javelin
Week 1 – Monday June 29th through Thursday July 2nd, 6-8 pm
Week 2 – Monday July 6th through Thursday July 9th, 6-8 pm
Week 1: Introduction to all disciplines, as well as event specific practice
Week 2: Event specific practice (with options to move to a different event area, if needed)
Ready to Register for Camp?
What to Bring to Camp
- Water bottle
- Workout clothes (running shoes, light colored shirt, athletic shorts)
- Competition shoes (if appropriate)
Payments can be made via Venmo, PayPal or cash/check. For all methods, please include your son or daughter’s name.
- Checks can be made out to Marc Pelerin and mailed to Cinnaminson Middle School, 312 N Fork Landing Road, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077 c/o Marc Pelerin
- Venmo (@marcpelerin)
- PayPal (@email@example.com), please pay using the “personal” method.