It’s been another banner year for TrainwithMarc – and even more so for the runners who train with Coach Marc.
On the non-running side of TrainwithMarc, in every statistic, measure and analytics tool, TrainwithMarc has done better in 2015 than in any other year.
- We helped more runners set PR’s than ever before.
- We’ve gotten more traffic to our website.
- We have more followers on our social sites.
- We’ve even promoted ourselves with TrainwithMarc racing shirts
Here were our 5 best stories of 2015:
From the running side, TrainwithMarc athletes have gone on to reach new heights this year. Runners from all across the US have joined TrainwithMarc to reach their best.
TrainwithMarc athletes competed in shorter races:
- the Master’s USATF outdoor track meet
- the Broad Street 10 Miler
- various local 5ks, 10ks and half marathons.
TrainwithMarc athletes competed in marathons:
- NYC Marathon
- Chicago Marathon
- Boston Marathon
- Atlantic City Marathon
- Humbletonian Marathon
- Grandma’s Marathon
- Steamtown Marathon
We trained through snow, wind, heat, and storms.
We ran 3 days a week.
We ran 10 times a week.
We ran 30 miles in one day.
And we raced 4 times in 8 days.
Our running has taken us to new places, both physically and mentally. We are so ready for whatever 2016 can throw at us! Thank you all for such an amazing year.