It’s been a bit of a roller coaster the last two weeks as far as my training goes. Lots of positives with some set backs thrown in. That’s always going to be the case with the type of crazy-hectic life I live. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Here’s a run down of my run down.
– 9 mile long run at sub 7 minute pace
– Our TrainWithMarc shirts and singlets came in – and they are freakin’ awesome! Get yours here.
– I have been putting together a running and yoga clinic with a new friend, Rachelle. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and everything fell into shape perfectly. Sign up here. And here is the flyer that goes with it.
– I’m guest speaking at South Jersey Athletic Club’s next meeting (Weds 2/11) in Haddonfield.
– Spring Track is “here” whether I want to believe it or not. We had sign ups and already 40 people are out.
– A bit of a sinus infection mixed in with losing my voice.
– A few extra days off of running.