We can always learn something new about ourselves and our sport. Whatever the source of inspiration or clarity may be, it’s always a welcome addition. Here’s what I think we can all learn from our younger runners.
1. Have fun
2. Prioritize running into your life
3. Listen to a coach who has the athlete’s well-being in mind
4. Running with someone is easier than on your own
5. Learn to compete
6. Be present and self-aware on your runs
7. Don’t just go through the motions
What would you add? Which one do you like the most?