As a new teacher, I’ve found it hard to juggle lesson plans, teaching, coaching, and life… So how does the working folk do it all?!?! That’s what I’m setting out to find out.
Here are tips I’m going to follow to make sure I get even a few miles in. When you get in a bind and you just don’t know when you’ll run, check this list.
Remember that even a few miles are better than no miles
- Make it a date night – run with your spouse or significant other.
- Plan for a race.
- Cross train.
- Plan running into your daily routine.
- Join a group, like the Run856 group.
- Hire a coach; online or in person can help hold you accountable.
- Run with friends or teammates.
So there you have it. Tips to help you get out the door even when you don’t think you have the time or the energy to. What are you waiting for?! Get out there and log some miles!
For details on how you can train, run, and race with TrainWithMarc, find us on the web: