Skip to content
Benefits of an “Online” Running Coach
The 15 physical and psychological benefits to you, the runner, for hiring a running coach.
- You don’t have to play the guessing game with your training plan.
- You’ll have all the components necessary to be well prepared for your peak race.
- You’ll have access to strength training routines that don’t require a gym membership.
- Your training will always be exactly what you need when you need it.
- You’ll peak at the right time.
- If you get injured, your coach will point you in the right direction to get the help you need.
- You’ll look great in your TrainwithMarc racing shirt. When you look good, you feel good.
- You’ll know what you’re talking about when all your other friends start talking about fartleks and tempo runs.
- You’ll never have to guess what type of workout you should do next.
- When it comes time to taper and you’re nervous, your coach can “talk you off the ledge”.
- Your day to day training will be achievable and attainable.
- You’ll be able to see the training you’ve done on your training log.
- Your coach acts as a cheerleader; picking you up when you need it and boosting you higher when you do awesome!
- You’ll be totally prepared to run your best on race day.
- You’ll have the confidence knowing your training plan has been designed specifically for you.